Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] HOWTO - FileSet from MD5 to SHA1

2012-09-28 12:41:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] HOWTO - FileSet from MD5 to SHA1
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: "bacula-users at lists.sourceforge.net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:20:24 -0500
Hi All,

I want to change the File Signature type encryption from MD5 to SHA1 on one of my client FileSet.

Will changing it from MD5 to SHA1 trigger a Full Backup ?
Whats the correct way of doing this?
Should i just change the FileSet encryption from MD5 to SHA1 and restart bacula-dir and all will be well ??

Thanks in advance