Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection reset by peer

2012-09-28 02:41:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection reset by peer
From: "Michael Neuendorf" <michael.neuendorf AT novanetgmbh DOT de>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:38:29 +0200
> There are Job options to reschedule jobs on error:
>
> Reschedule On Error = yes
> Reschedule Interval = 30 minutes
> Reschedule Times = 18
>
> The above will reschedule the job 30 minutes after the failure and
it'll try and
> do that 18 times before finally giving up.  These options come in
handy if
> you're backing up laptops or other computers that may not be on your
> network 24x7.
>
> hope this helps,

I never have had to use these options, but while you mention it now, I
remember, that I had read about them in the past. :)

Thanks for the hint. I will try to use it, hopefully just as a
workaround.

Michael

NovaNet GmbH
Kupferstr. 65
44532 Lunen
Telefon: 02306/202100
FAX: 02306/202109
WEB: www.novanetgmbh.de
Firmensitz: Lunen
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 17273
USt-ID DE 124793480, St.-Nr. 316/5759/0318
Geschaftsfuhrerin: Dipl. Informatikerin (FH) Desiree Wunsche