Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula backup from alternative datastore

2012-09-26 12:14:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula backup from alternative datastore
From: shockwavecs <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:13:18 -0700
We have two NAS boxes that sync all data over DRBD. When NAS1 goes down I want
NAS2 to automatically become the system to backup to tape.

If NAS1 is up, then backup NAS1, else NAS2 becomes backup source for NAS1.

Is this possible? Any reason not to? DRBD is in master-slave config so data
<i>should</i> never be served from two places at once.