Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job stops with "Dir inserting Attributes" status.

2012-09-22 19:37:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job stops with "Dir inserting Attributes" status.
From: "Luis H. Forchesatto" <luisforchesatto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:34:44 -0300
Hi experts.

Today I got caugh with one of my jobs stopped with this status: Dir inserting Attributes. The jog is a full backup about 150gb scheduled to run at night and stored in file. The disk space/inodes are fine so space to store isn't the problem. On attempt to skip this job I cancelled it via bconsole, his status changed to "has been canceled" but it doesn't leave the queue and doesn't allow the remaining jobs to start, so I have to restart bacula-dir in order to remove it from queue.

Where do I start looking?

I got the bacula-dir and bacula-storage at the same server, and Debian 5 server. The full backup is made from a adjacent server via network (network is ok).

--
Att.