Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula SD crashing, traceback stops at linux-vdso.so.1

2012-09-03 17:46:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula SD crashing, traceback stops at linux-vdso.so.1
From: "Steve Costaras" <stevecs AT chaven DOT com>
To: "Phil Stracchino" <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:26:42 +0000
Would also verify your drive.   I've had issues with LTO drives that just flake
out over time and required replacement from the vendors in the past.  Most
vendors supply a test utility.

As for the block size limit increase, that's not correct.   Even though it was
stated in the change logs that it's been upped to 20,000,000 bytes, that is
incorrect.   The code in dev.c is still locked to 4096000 bytes (1000 4K pages)
this is hard-coded, which you can change & re-compile.

Steve