Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [backupadmins AT nionex DOT net: Bacula: Backup Fatal Error of deniol166 Full]

2012-08-27 05:50:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] [backupadmins AT nionex DOT net: Bacula: Backup Fatal Error of deniol166 Full]
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:47:54 +0200
Hi folks,

for some time now, I've been getting random & apparently spurious
backup errors like the one below from several servers:

24-Aug 22:55 bacula-fd: clientXXX.2012-08-24_20.44.30_09 Fatal error:
Authorization key rejected by Storage daemon.

However the jobs seem to be running fine, at least I can find no
problems when I "stat client" the client in question, both full and
incrementals seem to be working ok.

Any idea what could be causing this?

TIA & all the best, Uwe