Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Database error after bacula installation with postgresql

2012-08-19 20:44:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Database error after bacula installation with postgresql
From: adx00356 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:39:56 -0700
Dear colleagues,

sorry for my bed english. I learnd it in the school before 27 years.

I installed bacula with the postgresql datebase. The tests after the install
procedure with bacula-sd -t, bacula-fd -t are o.k.! But the test with
bacula-dir -t get some error.

-- error message --

root@debkup:/etc/bacula# bacula-dir -t -d 100
bacula-dir: dird.c:185-0 Debug level = 100
bacula-dir: dir_plugins.c:160-0 Load dir plugins
bacula-dir: dir_plugins.c:162-0 No dir plugin dir!
bacula-dir: postgresql.c:1126-0 db_init_database first time
bacula-dir: postgresql.c:241-0 pg_real_connect done
bacula-dir: postgresql.c:243-0 db_user=bacula db_name=bacula db_password=
bacula-dir: dird.c:993 Could not open Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula".
bacula-dir: dird.c:998 postgresql.c:248 Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server.
Database=bacula User=bacula
Possible causes: SQL server not running; password incorrect; max_connections
exceeded.
17-Aug 16:53 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Please correct configuration file: bacula-dir.conf
<<

Who can help me?
How can I modify the postgresql parameters?

Thanks for your solutions

Andy