Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 5.2.10 is out

2012-08-10 06:41:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 5.2.10 is out
From: Bacula-Dev <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
To: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>, bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:39:00 +0200
Hello Uwe,

yes it is ! The development of Bacula-Web has been revived since November 2010.

If you want to keep informed about project news and information, you can

That's something which can be really interesting to implement in this tool.
If you want to give more details in how to group clients and describe maybe a little bit more this new feature,
you can create an account in the bug tracker http://bacula-web.org/bugs

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Davide