Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT and qt vesrion

2012-08-09 15:58:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT and qt vesrion
From: Thomas Lohman <thomasl AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:55:13 -0400
I downloaded the latest stable QT open source version (4.8.2 at the
time) and built it before building Bacula 5.2.10.  Bat seems to work
fine with it.  If you do this, just be aware that the first time you
build it, it will probably find the older 4.6.x RH QT libraries and
embed their location in the shared library path so when you go to use
it, it won't work.  The first time I built it, I told it to explicitly
look in it's own source tree for it's libraries (by setting LDFLAGS),
installed that version and then re-built it again telling it to now look
in the install directory.

--tom