Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT question

2012-08-08 11:35:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT question
From: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:32:45 -0500

I compiled bacula-5.2.10 with “--enable-bat” configure switch and the configure output showed that bat is enabled:

>>bat support:    yes

But when I looked in the installed directory I am not able to find /usr/local/bacula-5.2.10/etc /bat.conf. I guess I have to copy this from my source directory??

I am also not seeing the  /usr/local/bacula-5.2.10/sbin/bat (binary).  How do I get this??

Thank you.

Uthra