Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Long running jobs and BackupCatalog

2012-08-02 09:39:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Long running jobs and BackupCatalog
From: "Clark, Patricia A." <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:36:36 -0400
Because I have quite a few long running jobs, my BackupCatalog job is not
getting run more than once or twice per week.  I understand the potential
instability of backing up the catalog while there are running jobs.  Is there
anything in the bacula pipeline that would pause running jobs so that the
catalog could be backed up?  Say a snapshot capability?

Patti Clark
Information International Associates, Inc.
Linux Administrator and subcontractor to:
Research and Development Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory