Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-fd on Cluster

2012-07-30 05:45:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-fd on Cluster
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:41:43 +0200
How can you create 4 istance? is this the problem

You install only 1 instance on every single node specifying 3 IP (1
for the host and 2 for the resources) with the use of "FDAddresses"?

For example:
If i need ot backup the "proxy" resource that is on node-A I need 2 jobs
 1) with / FileSet
 2) with /proxy FileSet

For those backup I need to set up 2 jobs that will points 2 different client
 - CLIENT NAME = node-a (192.168.1.20)
 - CLIENT NAME = proxy (192.168.1.22)
Is this correct?

the backup will not fails when found on the node-A server only one
"client name" that is "node-A"??

 I hope you understood my question

---
Carlo