Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restores to Windows host fail and file daemon crashes on 5.2.9

2012-06-18 23:16:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restores to Windows host fail and file daemon crashes on 5.2.9
From: Bryan Harris <bryanlharris AT me DOT com>
To: Fred Parks <fred.parks AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:14:20 -0500
Hello Fred,

I believe there is an issue with the newest version on Windows.  You may want
to try reinstalling the 5.0.3 client on your Windows machine.

Here is a link to a discussion from a few days ago.  You may get some other
results by searching the mailing list archives for 'windows'.  This was just
the first one I found.

http://marc.info/?l=bacula-users&m=133977296303551&w=2

Bryan