Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] automatic file remove

2012-06-12 12:00:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] automatic file remove
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Nica <timi AT crystal.rdstm DOT ro>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:57:05 -0400
> is   it  possible  to  make  bacula to automaticcaly remove the volume
> files  ? the backup directory has a few hundred file ...

You can have it truncate on recycle. I believe if you want to delete
volumes instead of recycling you will have to do that yourself through
an admin job that runs a script or a cronjob that runs a script. The
script in this case will have to determine what volumes to delete and
then echo deletion commands to bconsole.

John