Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Git repo

2012-06-11 11:37:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Git repo
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:26:49 +0200
Hello,

In looking at how to back out a bad community patch that I
put into Bacula 5.2.8, I decided to reset the repo and to prior
to that patch, because for me it was by far the simplest thing to
do.

The consequence is that for any of you who checked out or
updated the database after 5.2.8 was released (yesterday), you
must either clone a new version or do the following:

git reset --hard  8327b01
git pull

That will get you back in sync with the current repo.  All patches
that were in the repo with the exception of the faulty one are in
the current repo.

For those of you who didn't do a git checkout or a git pull yesterday,
doing one today will synchronize you.

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you

Best regards,
Kern