Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Rif: Re: Same Bacula SD on Multiple Networks (VLANs)

2012-06-01 03:32:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Rif: Re: Same Bacula SD on Multiple Networks (VLANs)
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqualetti AT ccci DOT it>
To: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:09:30 +0200
Hi Rodrigo,
going back at the beginning, as far as I remember the problem is that differnt clients must use a different IP address for the same FD logical name.
I am not an expert in DNS, but I think you could define different zones for differnt clients, giving a different resolution to tha same name.

It is just an idea, may be unuseful.

Bye

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143