Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FW: max. 400GB on Tape

2012-05-16 08:41:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] FW: max. 400GB on Tape
From: "Robert Kromoser" <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:38:27 +0200
Dear John.

On my tape(s) is the following description:
Tandberg Data LTO ULTRIUM LTO 5 Cartridge 1.5 TB, 3.0 TB UNCOMPRESSED.
Thus I think that is an LTO-5 Tape.

On the other hand there exists the same types of tapes from Tandberg as well
in another pool and this backups run very well.
So I think it could not be a problem of the scsi-bus, isn't it?

br Robert

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Robert Kromoser
SAP Technology Consultant / System Administrator

KINAMU Business Solutions AG
Concorde Business Park 2 / F12
2320 Schwechat, Austria
Tel:  +43 1 30620 - 124