Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Another noob question

2012-04-20 12:29:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Another noob question
From: Sean Roe <sean152 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:27:34 -0700
Hi,

Im trying to compile just the filer daemon on a server that I am adding to my bacula setup.  Here are the configs options I have:

CFLAGS="-g -Wall" \
./configure \
  --sbindir=/opt/bacula/bin \
  --sysconfdir=/opt/bacula/bin \
  --disable-libtool \
  --enable-client-only \
  --enable-static-fd \
  --with-pid-dir=/opt/bacula/bin/working \
  --with-subsys-dir=/opt/bacula/bin/working \
  --with-postgresql \
  --with-working-dir=/opt/bacula/bin/working \
  --with-dump-email=sean.roe AT cpaexcel DOT com

but when I run this I get :

You have specified two or more of the
supported databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite3.
This is not permitted when not using libtool Please reconfigure.

Aborting the configuration ...

what am I missing?

Thanks,
Sean