Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)

2012-04-17 19:46:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)
From: Domen Kožar <domen AT dev DOT si>
To: mayak-cq <mayak AT australsat DOT com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 01:42:58 +0200
Hi all,

I just released 0.1.1 that addresses a few bugs.

0.2 release is slowly advancing, I'm also working on getting more developers

Cheers, Domen

2012/4/10 mayak-cq <mayak AT australsat DOT com>
On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 15:48 +0200, Domen Kožar wrote:
Hi,
what version of mysql are you running? It seems you are running a version with old password hashes, which changed in mysql 5.0. I'm not sure what versions current almir mysql driver supports (have to check), but mysql 4.1 is the minimum version that can be supported.

<snip>

hi domen,

wow. almir would be proud of your work.

changing the mysql password to new password hash fixed the problem -- works great.

thanks