Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)

2012-04-06 17:28:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)
From: Domen Kožar <domen AT dev DOT si>
To: Ben Walton <bwalton AT artsci.utoronto DOT ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:26:18 +0200
Hey,

This looks really promising!  I'll try to kick the tires a bit in the
next little while.

Thanks!

1. I see it uses flash.  Does it need to?

It uses flash only for three buttons: export to pdf, excel and clipboard. I'm sure you can disable it and forget about those

2. Have you considered a wsgi interface in addition to http proxying?

It uses wsgi interface and listens by default on port 2500 with waitress wsgi server. I recommend using frontend http server because that's what they've been designed for (for example if you want to use basicauth, nginx/apache is the easiest way to configure it.)

Cheers, Domen