Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Añadir varios clientes a un Job

2012-04-02 12:33:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Añadir varios clientes a un Job
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:32:19 -0400
On 04/02/2012 11:10 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On 04/02/2012 10:39 AM, Juan Pablo Botero wrote:
>>
>> Hi All.
>>
>> I'm sorry for the message in Spanish before.
>>
>> How can I add more thant one cliente to a job?
>
> You don't.  You create a job per client.

Now, what you CAN do is create a JobDefs record that contains all of the
common details about the backup jobs for all of your clients, then
create Job records that basically contain just the job name, the client
name, and which JobDefs to use.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.