Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Re-using pool volume

2012-03-26 08:24:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Re-using pool volume
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Nicolas <nicolas AT shivaserv DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:22:54 -0400
> but, I dont want to loose datas in the volume. can we unmount the volume, to
> remount later and restore datas on lt ?

Sorry I did not understand what you were asking.

Yes you can do that. You probably want to do do this automatically
with directives like "Use volume once" or "maximum volume jobs" ... so
that bacula will not ask for the volume when you have removed it. Also
you may want to use the bacula virtual autochanger if your setup is
more than a basic setup.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vchanger/

John