Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring data after retention policy pruned volumes

2012-03-23 12:26:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring data after retention policy pruned volumes
From: "Romer Ventura" <rventura AT h-st DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:08:29 -0500

Hello,

I need to restore some older files, the problem is that the retention policy has already pruned the files. However, the volumes have not been over written. I did a bscan with –m and –s options and when I went back to the bconsole and did a “restore” I selected the most recent, option 5, however, I keep getting:

“For one or more of the JobIds selected, no files were found,

so file selection is not possible.

Most likely your retention policy pruned the files.”

How can I restore my files..?

Thanks