Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] restore : it blocks on empty directory with Current Dir Node has no children

2012-03-22 10:32:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] restore : it blocks on empty directory with Current Dir Node has no children
From: Jacky Carimalo <jacky.carimalo AT univ-nantes DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:29:15 +0100
Hi,

I have a problem with restore, that gives :

With bat, I choose :
Client, List jobs of client and select a Job,
Restore from time,
I obtain the list of files and directories,
But when I click on an empty directory,
I have :

Current Dir Node truc has no children

and even if I click on another directory, this message stays and I can't
see anymore the contents of others directories.

I have the same problem when I restore with the bconsole.

(For information, brestore works for small jobs, but I have a spinning
circle for big jobs : it's another problem.)

Configuration :
    Host:             x86_64-linux-gnu -- debian 6.0.4
    Bacula version:         Bacula 5.2.6 (21 February 2012)
    Database :         PostgreSQL 9.1
    Bat : bat 5.2.6 (21 February 2012)

Does anyone has the same problem and solution ?

Thanks
Jacky