Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula bscok error

2012-03-22 08:43:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula bscok error
From: Marco van Wieringen <mvw AT planets.elm DOT net>
To: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:41:31 +0100
On 03/21/12 08:21 PM, Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] wrote:
>  From bconsole I ran:
>
> *status slots storage=jukebox the command ran fine.
>
> In the messges file I saw the bsock error.

Thanks for confirming that is indeed that command (among others) which
give that problem.
The problem is found and fixed for the next release.

See http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1848

For now you can either remove the culprit code line yourself or ignore
the error
for now as it has no real harm other then some logging then actual command
just works fine.

Marco