Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] plugin

2012-03-20 13:13:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] plugin
From: Richard Zheng <rzheng AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:09:56 -1000
Hi,

I am new to the list. Just want to understand the difference between enterprise and community versions. Besides the commercial support which is very important to medium and large companies, enterprise version has some interesting plugins, e.g. bandwidth throttling, VSS, NDMP, block level backup. Are these available to community version after some time? Or they have to be purchased? If have to be purchased, do they come with source code or just binary? I am interested in running some plugins on embedded linux appliance so source code is important.

Thanks,
Richard