Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrade to virtual full

2012-03-12 05:50:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrade to virtual full
From: Christoph Litauer <litauer AT uni-koblenz DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:30:45 +0100
Dear bacula users,

currently using the amazing bacula system version 5.2.5

I have a configuration question:
I do my Diff and Full backups based on MaxFullInterval/MaxDiffInterval. That
is, I schedule only incrementals that are then automatically updated to diff or
full backups. Works like a charm.
No that I did accurate backups for a few month I want to switch from Full o
VirtuallFull backups. There is no directive MaxVirtualFullInterval so I wonder
how to achieve this? Any ideas?

--
Kind regards
Christoph