Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Transfert a Volume to another storage daemon ?

2012-03-06 03:54:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Transfert a Volume to another storage daemon ?
From: "Olivier L." <olivier AT luckol DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:52:08 +0100
Le 05/03/2012 15:25, Silver Salonen a écrit :
On Monday 05 March 2012 14:53:55 Olivier L. wrote:
Hi all,

I have two storage daemon with file device on each.

I know that i can't use a copy job to transfer a Volume between my two
storage daemon, but i need to transfert all my volumes on my second
storage.

Do you have any solution to my problem ?

Thanks

Olivier L.
Doesn't it suffice to just copy them over (by eg. rsync)?

Or why do you have to do it at all? I've found that when it comes to purging
and re-using the volume files, it's enough for the files to just exist (ie.
doesn't matter whether they actually contain any data).

--
Silver

I need to do it because my primary storage daemon (dayly backup on a file storage) and my secondary storage daemon (with Tape for archives) are not on the same site.