Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Update volume parameters on multiple volumes

2012-02-29 18:49:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Update volume parameters on multiple volumes
From: Tim Krieger <tim.krieger AT neverblue DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:34:59 -0800
Most likley you would need to run a SQL query on the DB to do the update
enmasse, using sqlquery at bconsole, or directly in the DB.

Something like the following :

UPDATE media SET recycle=1
  WHERE PoolId = (
        SELECT PoolId from Pool
          WHERE Name='<PoolName>');

Replace <PoolName> with the pool name, or replace everything in the () with the
poolid