Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volumes not auto created

2012-02-22 09:02:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volumes not auto created
From: Raymond Norton <admin AT lctn DOT org>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:00:33 -0600
Bacula stopped creating new volumes. I can create them manually and jobs
run after that, but trying to figure out why they are not auto created
any longer.

There were 7 volumes auto created before I had to manually create the
last two..

Any ideas what to look for?

I have the following configuration for my default pool:

Pool {
   Name = Default
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically
recycle Volumes
   AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
   Volume Retention = 30 days         # one year
   Maximum Volume Bytes = 50G
   Maximum Volumes = 10
   LabelFormat = "bakTrak"
}