Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] setup HP StorageWorks MSL2024 Tape Library with Bacula.

2012-02-21 06:12:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] setup HP StorageWorks MSL2024 Tape Library with Bacula.
From: Hugo Cardoso <hugo.alex.cardoso AT gmail DOT com>
To: Rushdhi Mohamed <zmrushdhi AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:10:04 +0000
HI

I've got a MSL6000 with two drives LTO-2, and configured it with resource to :

http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/main/main/Autochanger_Resource.html

The default bacula-sd.conf has several types of device configurations.

My bacula-sd configurations is :

Autochanger {
  Name = MSL6000
  Device = Drive-0
  Device = Drive-1
  Changer Command = "/usr/local/bacula/etc/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg3
}

Device {
  Name = Drive-0
  Media Type = LTO-2
  Archive Device = /dev/st0
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes
  AutoChanger = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Drive Index = 0
}

Device {
  Name = Drive-1
  Media Type = LTO-2
  Archive Device = /dev/st1
  AutomaticMount = yes               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes
  AutoChanger = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Drive Index = 1
}

bacula-dir config :

Storage {
  Name = TapeStorage
  Media Type = LTO-2
# Do not use "localhost" here
  Address = servername                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "secure password"
  Device = MSL6000
  Autochanger = yes