Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT restore failure with error "Can't create restore list"

2012-02-18 16:01:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT restore failure with error "Can't create restore list"
From: Jeff Thurston <jthurston AT skyline-ats DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:37:13 -0800
Hello list, I'm running into a problem with BAT and bRestore.
Everything else works as far as I can tell and I am able to selectively restore files from jobs using bconsole without  issues.

My director is running 5.2.4 from source on Ubuntu Server 10.04.
I'm using the version of BAT which wa included in the 5.2.4-GUI.tar.gz.

The debugging output from BAT is below,

job=BaculaDir RestoreFilespool=Defaultmessages=Standardclient=bacula-fdstorage=TapeChangerwhere=/tmp/bacula-restoreslevel=type=Restorefileset=Bacula Full Setenabled=1catalog=MyCatalogSKYV002 1 1
Can't create restore list

I've searched a bit on this and haven't found anything which seems to relate to my error so I figured I would ask for help.

Thanks in advance! :)

-Jeff