Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Virtual Full - Set NextPool for the virtual job only

2012-02-05 06:40:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Virtual Full - Set NextPool for the virtual job only
From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 11:26:45 +0100
Currently I have a setup where I use 3 file pools for Incr, Diff and
Full. I use copy jobs to copy the incr jobs to one tape drive (DLT) and
the full and diff jobs to another tape drive (LTO-1).

Now I thought about doing Virtual Full Backups from the file pools to a
3rd drive every 2nd month or so with a retention of 5 years to establish
a long term archive.

Of course the NextPool is already configured in the File Pool
Definitions for the Copy jobs.

Is there a possibility to run Virtual Fulls from the File Pools to
another Pool? E.g. is it possible to set the NextPool in the Virtual
Full's job definition or on the schedule definition?

Many thanks for hints and pointers

Jan