Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] VSS on 2008 R2 64bits

2012-01-26 08:00:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] VSS on 2008 R2 64bits
From: Henrique Machado <henri.mjr AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:58:07 -0200
Hi!

About some days ago, i'm getting this error on a client:

25-Jan 02:00 fss-fd JobId 928: Fatal error: VSS was not initialized properly. ERR=The operation completed successfully.

I've checked my firewall settings, and disabled it.

Then, now i got a new error:

24-Jan 02:00 fss-fd JobId 925: Fatal error: VSS was not initialized properly. ERR=Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I'm using Shadow Copies on this server to create snapshots to another disk.

Is this the cause? If I disable VSS on FileSet, this job runs fine.

Someone have a workaround for it?

Thank you

Att,

Henrique Machado