Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] WEBACULA with postgres

2012-01-26 04:10:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] WEBACULA with postgres
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqualetti AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:08:24 +0100
Hello Bacula Users,
I am using a 5.0.3 MySQL BACULA installation and I find very useful the WEBACULA package.
Now I need to renew all the envirenment, with a more powerful hardware and migration to a PostgreSQL database, so I am setting up e new envirnment. All the bacula stuff seems to work properly, but I am not able to make WEBACULA connect to the database.
Software revs are:
RHEL 6.2
Bacula 5.2.4
PostgreSQL  8.4.9
Webacula  5.5.1
PHP 5.3.3
ZendFramework 1.11.9
Apache 2.2.15

I was able to run the two dbscript of webacula installation, but I get this error:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'Fatal error: Can't connect to SQL server' in /usr/share/webacula/html/index.php:178

It looks like the Zend environment does not connect to the right port (running postgres under debugger I cannot see anything), but I did not find any place where to force port number in webacula/Zend/PDO_PGSQL settings.

If someone has some idea, please tell me.

Best regards,

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143