Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fedora 16 - RHEL 5/6 Bacula RPM repository

2012-01-23 02:27:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fedora 16 - RHEL 5/6 Bacula RPM repository
From: tonyalbers <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:24:57 -0800
Hi all,

Simone, are the RHEL 6 packages compiled with mysql support? Whenever I try to
start the director, i get this message in the log file:

22-Jan 17:43 bacula-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: postgresql.c:241 Unable to
connect to PostgreSQL server. Database=bacula User=bacula
Possible causes: SQL server not running; password incorrect; max_connections
exceeded.

But I'm running mysql, and it is working as it should be. Should I specify
which database server I want to use somewhere?

/tony