Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] possible 5.2.2 bug (incrementals being promoted to fulls)

2011-11-30 13:57:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] possible 5.2.2 bug (incrementals being promoted to fulls)
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:55:53 -0800

FYI

Not sure if anyone's seen or reported this, but I upgraded from 5.2.1 to
5.2.2 yesterday and during my backups last night, several jobs were
promoted from Incremental to Full, even though their job configurations
had not changed and they did have a valid Full backup from last week.

I have never seen this happen before with bacula in general or my
configuration in particular, so I thought it might be possible that a
bug was introduced into 5.2.2.

thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760