Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quatum Scalar i40 Not loading Tapes

2011-11-18 21:48:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quatum Scalar i40 Not loading Tapes
From: Steve O'Brien <steve.obrien AT hdesd DOT org>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:46:42 -0800
>I suggest ignoring Bacula until you get mtx working.  That's the key issue.

>--
>Dan Langille - http://langille.org

Thanks for the reply Dan, I ended up figuring it out.  Just in case someone
else does not know...
I used barcode labels from my LTO-2 tapes since they had the correct sequence
and the ones I got with the LTO-5 media were 1-50 which I had already used in
the LTO-2 loader.  Anyway, the barcodes were telling the loader that the tapes
were LTO-2 which (I also did not know) are not compatible with LT0-5 drives.
Steve