Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula *** Backup Error ***

2011-11-14 04:49:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula *** Backup Error ***
From: Konstantin Khomoutov <flatworm AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:46:40 +0400
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:01:58 -0800
pchilingirov <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

> Just for information:
>
> Finally I found a solution that seems to work so far.
> I compiled storage daemon version 5.0.3 and replaced it with the one
> from 5.2.1. But I'm not sure that they are completely compatible!
According to the release notes, they should be compatible.

But what's more important, is that you've spotted a serious bug.
So while you might have worked around this problem for yourself, please
don't leave it as is and file a bug [1] if you did not do this yet.
I suspect that Bacula devs do not read this list so issues reported
here do not automagically become entries in the Bacula bug tracker.

1. http://bacula.org/en/?page=bugs