Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Re-assigning volumes from Scratch pool to other pools

2011-11-11 17:41:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Re-assigning volumes from Scratch pool to other pools
From: Win Htin <win.htin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:38:50 -0500
Hi folks,

I have all my new tapes/volumes assigned to Scratch pool. If I
understand correctly, if I have e.g. Full and Incremental pools
defined but no actual volumes assigned, each pool will, when required,
pick up the volume from Scratch and re-assign it to the respective
pool. If I recollect it was working properly but now the backups are
all going to the volumes in the Scratch pool. Any ideas?

TIA,
Win

--
email : win.htin AT gmail DOT com
It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. - Arnold H. Glasow