Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog Backup failing

2011-11-09 07:59:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog Backup failing
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: "Kenney, William P. (Information Technology Services)" <KenneyW AT easternct DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 13:57:31 +0100
Op 9/11/2011 3:50, ganiuszka schreef:
> 2011/11/8 Kenney, William P. (Information Technology Services)
> <KenneyW AT easternct DOT edu>:
>> Hello All,
>>

>> Have been running Bacula 5.0.3 without any major problems, but the
>> BackupCatalog job is failing.
>>
>> Bacula-director is running.
>>
>> MySql is up and I can log in from the console with no problem.
>>
> Hi,
>
> Did you look into "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl" script?
> Could you confirm that variable $dir_conf at the begining of the
> script contains a correct localization "dbcheck" script?
>
> For example:
> my $dir_conf='/usr/local/bacula/sbin/dbcheck -B -c
> /usr/local/bacula/etc/bacula-dir.conf';
>
> If it does not point to correct localization then you can correct it.
> You can also run command included in the $dir_conf variable with -C
> 'MyCatalog' option at the end of command.
>
> Regards,
> gani
>
>> 08-Nov 16:40 ecsu-bk3-dir JobId 970: BeforeJob: Can't find your catalog
>> (MyCatalog) in director configuration
Additionally, is "MyCatalog" the name you gave your Catalog in your
bacula-dir.conf? If you changed its name in the bacula-dir.conf then
you'll have to edit the script command  in the catalog backup job
configuration to reflect the correct name.

Regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm