Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Bweb

2011-11-09 06:24:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Bweb
From: Bacula-Dev <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:22:39 +0100
Hello Rick,

what do you mean by "doesn't give as much info as bacula-web from 2.4.4" ???
I can help help you if you give me further details.

Davide

Best regards

Bacula-Web project site: http://bacula-web.dflc.ch
Bug reports: http://bacula-web.dflc.ch/bugs

I have just upgraded from Bacula 2.4.4 to 5.2.1 and so far everything is working well except Bweb. After getting Bacula upgraded and running I compiled Bweb and then worked through the install instruction for an upgrade and, when that failed, I used the install instructions. I've been over the instruction several times but I can't see anything obvious. When I try to access bweb from my browser I get a 500 error. When I check the apache log file I see this error for every connect attempt...

[error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] malformed header from script. Bad header=<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C/: bweb.pl

Bacula-web works fine but doesn't give as much info as the bacula-web from 2.4.4 and bweb from my previous bacula version (2.4.4) worked well. Can anyone help me figure out what I've done wrong here?

Thanks,
Rick