Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 5.2.1 bat missing Browse Cataloged Files?

2011-11-03 22:26:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 5.2.1 bat missing Browse Cataloged Files?
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:23:50 -0400
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Stephen Thompson
<stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Recently upgraded to 5.2.1, things mostly running well.
> I notice in BAT that the "Browse Cataloged Files" icon in the toolbar is
> greyed out and there is now a bRestore Page.  Has the "Browse Cataloged
> Files" feature been depreciated (I use it a lot), and if so, why is the
> icon not entirely absent.  If not, is there something that I could have
> down in my build to accidentally excluded that feature?

I found this in the release notes "- The old bat version browser has
been turned off since it does not
  work correctly and the brestore panel provides the same functionality"

http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/project/bacula/Win32_64/5.2.1/ReleaseNotes

John