Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with bscan: bscan JobId 0: Invalid slot=0

2011-11-03 07:18:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with bscan: bscan JobId 0: Invalid slot=0
From: Mauro Colorio <mauro.colorio AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:16:53 +0100
I solved in this way..

run bscan with the params, then it asks me for the manual mount of the
volume, I stopped all bacula services,and then
I run:

/etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer /dev/sg3 load 1 /dev/nst0 0

where 1 is the number of the slot where the tape is located,
I dunno why the mount command in bacula wasn't enough, i suppose couse
mount command update something in the db?
btw now bscan is running, hope this helps someone else :)

ciao
Mauro