Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] PROBLEM with BACULA TLS

2011-10-31 05:58:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] PROBLEM with BACULA TLS
From: sabrina bomel <sabrinabomel AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:56:03 +0400
Hello,

I've got a server on Debian Squeeze. I've put Bacula 5.0.2.
My config, est that, i've put the Director, the Storage and the Console on the server.
I've test it, and it's OK. I can backup and restore clients.
Then, i wanted to secure it. So i've tried to put TLS.
I follow this doc : http://www.opendoc.net/solutions/comment-sauvegarder-avec-bacula#bacula-tls
And I follow the doc too :
http://www.freebsddiary.org/bacula-tls.php
And i've got this message, when i tape bconsole :
root@SRVBACULA01:/etc/bacula# bconsole
Connecting to Director srvbacula01.wmsc.re:9101
TLS negotiation failed
Director authorization problem.
Most likely the passwords do not agree.
If you are using TLS, there may have been a certificate validation error during the TLS handshake.
Please see http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000 for help.

So i create a non-password version certificate, as shown on freebsddiary.
And i've got the same message above.
And i look in the log (var/log/syslog ), and there's this messages :
Oct 31 17:37:49 SRVBACULA01 bacula-console: bnet.c:306 TLS host certificate verification failed. Host name "srvbacula01.wmsc.re" did not match presented certificate
Oct 31 17:37:49 SRVBACULA01 bacula-dir: bnet.c:258 TLS certificate verification failed. Peer certificate did not match a required commonName

So i'm lost.
I've modificated my host's file.
I think, that's my certificate. If someone have a procedure, i'll be happy.

Thanks a lot.

Sabrina