Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup MySQL databases

2011-10-25 09:51:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup MySQL databases
From: Dimitri Gourdon <dgourdon AT itool DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:49:25 +0200
First, thanks to all for your quick answers.

I have read about all your solutions. I think for me, the best way will
be a shell script to do local mysqldump on each servers and backup these
files after. This solution seems to be the easiest to deploy and
maintain on tens of servers.

The automysqlbackup script is interesting me !

Thanks again !