Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Max Wait Time

2011-10-03 07:06:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Max Wait Time
From: przemekmac <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 03:35:12 -0700
Hello. I have problem with this.

Job {
  Name = "Flows"
  Client = prodisz-fd
  JobDefs = "FlowsJob"
  Max Wait Time = 3h
}

It's should cause canceling job if job flows stuck for more than 3h (for eg. if
no volume).
But... backup id canceled if previous backup is running for long time and flows
backup is waiting for free robot more than 3h. I's not started yes, it have
status "created, but not yet running". How to fix this?

I'm trying to make config that cancel all backups are hangs for more than 3h
but no waiting for first start.