Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "In the Debian manner"...can I include a jobs.conf?

2011-10-01 18:41:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "In the Debian manner"...can I include a jobs.conf?
From: JJ <jjones AT cirrhus9 DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 18:37:43 -0400
Funny thing, this mailing-list, I usually find an answer or hint 5
minutes after sending out for information.

Now this clue: ..."is a good idea put Pools, Clients and Storage
Resources declarations in different files."

Yet, at http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=sample_configs shows a clear
example of more than Pools/Clients/Storage. Specific example is
schedule.conf (@/etc/bacula/conf.d/schedule.conf)

Yet again, at http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=sample_configs shows
WAY more than Pools/Clients/Storage conf files:

# Include below all yours jobs configuration files (remember add '@' at
beginning)
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/test.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/mails.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/server2.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/monitor.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/debian.conf

# Clients definition files
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/clients.conf

# Storages definition file
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/storages.conf

# Pools definition files
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pools.conf

So my Question now becomes what exactly can be included  "In the Debian
manner" ?

JJ aka Habitual