Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula-Web project - web site update

2011-09-23 22:24:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula-Web project - web site update
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Bacula-Dev <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:22:03 -0400

On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Bacula-Dev wrote:

It seems odd that this is from Bacula-Dev… and not 'Davide'

Dear all,

I'm proud to announce that the Bacula-Web project's web site has been updated with more content and better design
  • Documentation page and content
  • RSS feeds subscriptions
  • Newsletter subscription (coming soon)
  • and so on...
Hope that you'll appreciate and as usual, any feedback are welcome ;)

I think including the URL in the email is a good idea.  :)

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org