Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup status OK, but mysql errors

2011-09-19 10:36:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup status OK, but mysql errors
From: Oliver Hoffmann <oh AT dom DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:34:00 +0200
Didn't help. As well as "set -e".
The script basically does the following. Make a list of databases with
mysqlshow and then do mysqldumps for all the db found in the list. So
the important part here is:

for i in `cat list.txt`
do

 /usr/bin/mysqldump $i

   if [ $? != 0 ]; then
        exit 1

   fi

done

exit 0

I still got "Backup OK of...".
The error message if mysqldump is "ClientRunBeforeJob: mysqldump: Got
error: 1449: The user specified as a definer ('xyz'@'%') does not exist
when using LOCK TABLES"

The result is a dump with a few kb. Anyway, the problem is that I can't
see that problem at once. A "Termination: Backup OK -- with
warnings" would be just fine as I could easily filter those mails to
appear in my inbox.

Oliver